Sunday, October 22, 2006

..eid ul fitr..

tomorrow suppose to be a day that I've been waiting for a month if not a year. tomorrow suppose to be a day I'll be excited from the night before. tomorrow suppose to be a day of gathering with family and friends. tomorrow is what they called RAYA.

but i don't have a slight feeling of what suppose to be felt. to make it worst i have a test. eventhough it's a day of celebration I wont be able to celebrate with much fun. tomorrow after eid prayer, i have to rush to class. It's not a new experience tho, this is the third time. but oh well, that's what they say..'raya di perantauan'. one thing for sure, i miss my family, but i'm not sure whether they're missing me.. =P

good or worst this experience will make me smile later on. Celebrating with friends, that's what i gonna cherish my whole life. Next year there wont be the same people, some will be gone and new ones will come. This is the time I need to value every moment. Even how much my brain is occupied, I should allow some space, for this moment to be captured. I might want to visit that the small spot again anytime later. I surely will.

I would like to take this opportunity to seek forgiveness from everyone. Selamat hari raya and maaf zahir batin to all!

No comments: