Monday, August 06, 2007

Grand Gwen's Concert



Last night, my friend and myself went to a concert that left us smiling constantly. The sweet escape tour by Gwen Stefani was absolutely amazing! Although she sounded different because of a cold, but she definitely rocks the night! I've already waited for her concert for quite some time, so when I first heard that she's coming here, I quickly went to grab the tickets. But not quick enough to get the front seats or any seats in front of the stage =( But we are still lucky to be able to get the seats at the side of the stage,.. at least close enough to see her performance.

Songs that she performed that night were, The Sweet Escape, What are you waiting for, Yummy, Cool, 4 in the morning, Hollaback Girl, Rich Girl, Wind It Up and many more. I'm not a die-hard-fan of Gwen Stefani, but I love all her songs because of the uniqueness of the music and the lyrics. For me, her songs are fun to listen to.


I shoot some photos of her during the concert.. so here they are;

A radiance and a huge crowd

Put your hands in the air, y'all

Gwen Stefani performing


The special guests for the opening was Gym Class Heroes which I must admit, another band that I did not recognize, until I heard they sang a song titled ' Cupid Chuckehold ' (Take a look at my girlfriend). I like the song very much, but I didn't know who sing it until last night.. at the concert! Pretty sad huh? This is the song;




Their new single is 'Clothes Off', which I also kinda like. I'm not a big fan of hip hop songs, but their songs are pretty awesome I must say. This is their photo on the stage;



Linkin Park coming this October, anybody interested?? =P

No comments: