Monday, March 14, 2011

Doa



I was too busy with life, and haven't got the chance to update the blog. Haish.
Anyhow, the last post I wanted to post something, but I guess that have to wait. I have written something and now it is still kept in the Draft section. Ok, maybe later I will complete it and post it.

Too many things had happened to me since last week. Unfortunate events. Sigh.

I don't know why all the bad things are coming towards me nowadays, but one thing for sure it's the trial from the Almighty. I know I am not strong, but I pray to Him all the time to give me strength. As a Muslim, I accept the fact there's fate, Qada' and Qadar and I know also that He will not give any trial that I cannot handle. I understand and I accept that. But, all I need now is strength. Ya Allah berikanlah aku kekuatan dan jauhkanlah aku dari kesesatan.

And that is how I am seeking the strength.

With do'a.

No comments: