Sunday, March 20, 2011

tipah tertipu....ke!?!

An update on the wedding preparation progress.

We think (my mother and i) that we have been tricked/conned/fooled by the person who promised to do some wedding printing jobs.

haiyo2....





Let's named him Mr. H. He is his early 30's and doing advertising business. Apart from that, he is also doing business in making wedding cards, printing for small cards, buntings and printing for door gifts. He claimed he has been in the business for more than 5 years already (so much for the experience huh?). When we were discussing, he talked alot about his business and who had hired his company including the royal family (need a bold there) and bla..bla..bla. I guess that time, we were bought by his appealing stories. Without much hesitation, we made up our mind to make a business deal with this guy.

So, he promised us he will do our thank you cards and buntings. He had completed the design for the cards and my mom had approved the design. Then he promised he will complete the printing by last week and my mom should come and collect them. Btw, he promised to email me the design but I didn't receive any. But, nevermind, as long as my mom already approved it, so should be ok (although I think that is unprofessional, gave promises but never delivered them hurmmph!). Good thing is, my mom still haven't paid anything to him. Alhamdulillah. He didn't ask for any. So yeah, we have not been conned with money, but with promises.

Back to the story, when the time came to collect the item, my mom tried to call him but he didn't pick up his phone. Even the office's phone had no answer. My mom and I tried so many days to call him but still didn't get any feedback. My mom was furious and went to his office but it was closed, with padlock and everything. Sigh. Have we been sweet talked by this person?

Until today, there is still no answer from this guy. Lucky, lucky, there is no money involved yet. But of course, we are frustrated. Obviously, we want everything that we have planned to run as smoothly as possible. This, however will delay our other plans. Now, we have to find another vendor and start all over again dealing for these items. My mom will be busy with this. She's the backbone of this whole preparation, I truly really appreciate it! I LOVE U MAMA!!

I pray hard everything else will turn out well. Insya Allah.
Pray for us yeah :)

2 comments:

irizis said...

kesiannnn!!! insyaAllah everything will go as plan :)

c@myK@m|L said...

thanks irn for your prayer! :)