Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday??..

..ok now I just realized today is Monday..yes that Monday which I never hope it'll come..
But lucky enough it's labour day, and it is still a holiday!! At least one more day to leisure.

Haiihhh..spring break is over. And what I had gained from it? Well...*thinking for minutess*.. tick..tick.. still I haven't got the answer!

My holiday that I had 'happily' wasted has ended (yes I have to repeat myself to wake me up for reality). To make myself feel good, I should say I enjoyed myself during this holiday. That what is important, I feel relax and I had treasure the holiday. When the term starts I have to put on my full gear and never look back (I dont have time for that). My main focus should be on the books,notes and the online-learning. Thinking bout my main objective of being here, I should remain in focus until the exam is over. Exam? Oh, how writing it sends shiver straight to my spine. Eventough this semester I only have 3subjects but God knows how much stuffs to learn!

Believe me or not I actually enjoy my studies at the moment. Learning these stuffs are fun, now at least I am able to visualize the practical use of the stuffs compared to the things I learned in second year or worst in the 1st year. It seems true that people said, enjoy the work you do and you learn better. Understanding is much more easier if you are enthuastic about the topic. But what remains to be done is the courage to stay focus and not letting yourself get carried away by the evil net..yes the internet. Which I could say my biggest problem at the moment. There are so much stuffs in it to be seen or heard or do. My hands couldn't get off the keyboard if not the mouse.

*haaiih*

No comments: